The lead developer manages the integration and business process solutions across projects to ensure consistency and reuse, while also providing design and development deliverables.
• The lead works with the Enterprise architect, other development design leads and developers to implement the designed solution related to API development and ESB.
• Works with other development teams to develop standardized APIs
• Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications and may assist with development of complex solutions.
• Works with developers to ensure best practices for performance are followed for optimal performance.
• Interfaces with other IT delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
• Experience in integration technologies, integration design patterns, services development (REST & SOAP) microservices and API management
• Mentors other team members to raise their skill levels.